Wednesday, June 14, 2006

about me


Who really Iam?!? inside and out.....
ehem,lets find out!!hehe..
well,im tess!!
so there! im theresa..the simple princess of dhelther...im tess (very!) sensitive & em0ti0nal..sbi nga nla mba2w dw ang luha yet im dwn 2 earth prs0n..dfinitly iyakin (T_T) nah... im super selosa..s0 wat? hu cares?! haha! whoaa ur ryt mybe im selfish rgardng attenti0n of my loveones.. Ayoko kc ng my kshare..hehe! i alwyz get the wr0ng impressi0n of being sn0b & mtaray...oh my gudnez! my bg0 b dun? haha! dat is d usually impressi0n 2 me 4 d0s pipoL n d nka2kilala skn...hu rily i am.. Ainaku my frens knw me btter dan myself c0z im d' type of prs0n n sbra mgphalaga s isng kaibgn. Asus my lyf is n0t c0mplete w/out my frens. Bt beware c0z im observant (libra gurl) hehe! i hate dos pipoL n plastic & bckfghter..hmpf wen im mad mnsn lng aQ mgsalita pr0 tag0s! ouch! hehe! so f i dnt lyk d' prs0n nver ktang mgi2ng kaibgn pwmiz. Actwlly my m0m alwyz saying n aQ dw ung klase ng ta0 n plaging wlng pkialam..yahh ur ryt.. "wapakelz" bt it dpends..hehe! oh yahh im damn lazy m0st of d' tym.. hu cares? haha! i admit nver p aQ nglut0 in my own..c0z i dunno hw 2 cook nythng! harhar! waaah cguro nga i c0uld n0t stand al0ne w/out my fmily & tke a respnsibility so far. Nwei wen it c0mes 2 kalokohan..actwly im naughty dn smtyms..esp wen im w/my frens..bt of c0rz d nman ung tp0ng smthng rude..(argh!) usually mga trip lng in a sense n funny xia..Most of d' tym my frens dscrbed me as mkulet,kal0g & swit..Ehem mdali aQ mka appreciate ng mga thngs n my values & sense n pwde i apply s lyf. Ewn Q f bkt akew gni2..Ah bsta i rily admired dos pipoL n kalog yet hve a great sense of hum0r.Actwly wla aQ hilig mn0od ng tv & be a fanatic prs0n..hehe! I loves music though music doesn't love me..haha! i loves chatting,internet surfing..wheew im crtfyd blogger n0t evn hir in gblogs..harhar! im deeply fascinate 2 ol lavanders color (thngs) aheh! wapakelz kht purple lht ng thngs Q..ah bsta i love it. Im also a sp0ngeb0b fanatic..my inspirati0n in my rum wen im al0ne..haha! npa2ngiti akew kpg nki2ta Q ung poster nya =)


1 comment:

Tessha Llena Cañete (Millares) said...

well,wala lang!!hehehe