Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Feelings!


Days have passed and I’m still bored with my life. So many good plans running in my mind but what can I do? I’m just an ordinary girl with nothing to prove. How I wish my life could have been like Richie Rich were he would always want what he wants in his life. Can eat anything, buy fancy clothes or shoes, have the coolest gadgets and can travel the anytime. His life was so quite perfect. I may not be like him but I can tell to myself that I CAN DO IT! I may not be able to buy anything I want but someday I will. Life is so unfair. People around you are doing the same old damn thing everyday. They would criticize, hurt you and even compare you to others. With these accusations, I tend to work harder and I always stay positive. Haay.. dreams are so much better than reality. That’s life.

No comments: